Send Bulk WhatsApp Messages using Excel (non Automated)

Forum to discuss various ways / ideas and tools to integrate WhatsApp with Excel.
Ravi

Send Bulk WhatsApp Messages using Excel (non Automated)

Post by Ravi »

There are lots of people who have asked me on "How to send bulk WhatsApp messages using Excel".

Well, today, lets talk about how we can achieve that. As you know, (we have discussed in HOW TO QUESTIONS forum), WhatsApp allows us to create and individual link for every number. We are gonna make use of the same login here and create a generic template to send Messages using Excel.

I have already attached the sample EXCEL XLXS file for the same. You just need to edit the "Rough Data" Sheet and enter the Name / Mobile / Country ISD Code and the message. Once you enter all of these details, share this sheet to your existing WhatsApp account and open it on your Mobile.

Now, under sheet "Send WhatsApp (from Mobile)", you will see a button (Hyperlink based on your Excel Version). Now you can create the button corresponding to the contact and then send them the exact message you want to send. Note how easy and generic is i

#Bulk_WhatsApp_Messages #Send_Bulk_WhatsApp_Messages_in_Excel #send_unlimited_messages_using_WhatsApp #Mensajes_masivos_de_WhatsApp #Enviar_mensajes_masivos_de_WhatsApp_en_Excel
#enviar_mensajes_ilimitados_usando_What #رسائل_WhatsApp_الجماعية

#إرسال_رسائل_WhatsApp_مجمعة_في_Excel #إرسال_رسائل_غير_محدودة_باستخدام_WhatsApp #Массовые_сообщения_WhatsApp #Отправка_массовых_сообщений_WhatsApp_в_Excel #отправлять_неограниченное_количество_сообщений_с_помощью_WhatsApp #Pesan_WhatsApp_Massal #Kirim_Pesan_WhatsApp_Massal_di_Excel #kirim_pesan_tanpa_batas_menggunakan_WhatsApp #Mensagens_em_massa_do_WhatsApp #Enviar_mensagens_em_massa_do_WhatsApp_no_Excel #enviar_mensagens_ilimitadas_usando_o_WhatsApp
Attachments
Bulk Whatsapp using Google Spreadsheet (Template).xlsx
(188.92 KiB) Downloaded 228 times

Tags: